Thursday, April 07, 2011

Image for 4-6-2011 - The Mistake

That's my keys, on the seat of my car, behind a locked door. Yeah. Bummer. Been a long time since I did that. Had to call AAA and wait over an hour for the guy to show up and pop the lock. I was hoping to get the groceries on the way home, then get a hike in. Instead spent that time pacing around my car in the Kroger parking lot as the sun went down. By the time I got home, I was too hungry and grouchy to hike. Bah. Some days are better then others.

OK HW

4 comments:

  1. but on the bright side, your camera phone wasn't sitting on the seat next to your keys. alas... you were able to call AA and take a picture. the day was a success.
    peace and glasses that are always half full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bummersville in Krogertown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to do this so often that I had to have copies of my key made and give it to 4 other people...and keep a spare in a magnetic compartment on my car. I knew the Pop-A-Lock people on a first name basis. I guess the misery of just standing around kind of re-trained my brain.
    My reason for sharing this with you? Perhaps this experience will prevent others in the future? Better in the parking lot at Kroger than on the side of a mountain with no one around?:)

    ReplyDelete