Friday, June 03, 2011

Image for June 2, 2011 -"The Tunnel" Movie


Recently I invested in the making of an Australian horror film called "The Tunnel". The producers came up with an innovative way to finance the film, they sold (and are still selling) frames from the finished film for one dollar each to the tune of 135,000 frames. I bought twenty-five frames, about one seconds worth. The film premiered a couple of weeks ago and now is available on DVD or as a torrent download (if you download it, support the film and buy some frames). The producers also distributed the frames to everyone who invested, so I downloaded mine and have been enjoying the sneak preview. I've posted some of the more interesting ones here. 


I enhanced this one, to try and figure out what the heck is going on. I see a pant leg and a shoe moving to the right.



This looks like a skull embedded in a rock or mud wall. I can't wait to see this movie.

OK HW

2 comments:

  1. That is very cool. I had forgotten you were a big time movie financeer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea! They do some seriously WIDE screen stuff down under!

    ReplyDelete