Thursday, June 02, 2011

Image for June 1, 2011 - Unexpected Visitor

Guess who almost came for dinner? This little guy wandered around from behind the shed while I was manning the grill tonight. My first thought was RABIDS! But Janet had read that at this time of the year, the raccoons are out and about more forging and getting into trouble. This critter kept his distance, but did not appear afraid, which scared the crap out of me. Maybe people have been feeding him and he's lost his fear of humans. I could tell he was hungry and I had to fight the urge to feed him. When it comes to animals, I am a soft touch. He he stays around I might have to name him or call animal control.

OK HW

3 comments:

  1. I think you should name him George.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name him, Hal! His fate is so unsure if you call animal control! Good choice not feeding him, though. Make sure you keep your garbage under lock and key as well!

    And, yes, George is a great name. Good call Casey:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer Cory.

    But it is too bad blogspot doesn't support gif animations, I can just see his eyes blinking!
    maybe you can try it with flash.

    ReplyDelete