Sunday, February 27, 2011

Image for 2/26/11 - Teresa and David

Tonight Janet and I had dinner (Indian Food!) with our good friends Teresa and David. I will always be grateful to Teresa for introducing me to my wife Janet  some fifteen years ago this May. I was doing a local, outdoor art show back then, called Stockley Gardens, when Teresa brought Janet my way and now here we are a couple of old married couples hanging out breaking the naan (like I said, we were at an Indian restaurant). We always enjoy hanging with them because the conversation is lively, full of art and travel talk. As old Jimbo once said, "I love the friends I've gathered here on this thin raft." Indeed.

OK HW

UPDATE: February 27, 2011

Last night Teresa was telling us about a video she just did for the Virginian Pilot, she's the arts writer there. This is her first video project for the newspaper's web site (Teresa shot it and Brian Clark handled the post-production). I like it so much, I want to share it. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Human Swiss Army knife, indeed. Hal, you're a sugar bear. Actually, my memory of introducing you and Janet is more a matter of briefly placing sugar next to tea and watching them mix themselves. So happy, happy that you guys are such a solid pair -- and heading to Key West to celebrate a big anniversary. Yay! You are one awesome storyteller, H. And loved singing Motown with Janet .. girl group, here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cool! and Excellent Video!

    ReplyDelete