Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Image for 4-25-11 - The Wedding...

I did not find, or make a photo today, guess I got a case of the lazy eye. I did realize that I have failed to put up on here any photos from my friends Casey and Laura's recent nuptial event. This is a shot I took with my phonecam of the newly joined groom and bride and the nice lady (whom's name I can not recall) who did the joining.

I took a bunch of pictures that weekend and uploaded some of the better shots to a Facebook album.

I'm looking forward to seeing the other pictures from that weekend and the video too. It was a touching event, with lots of love and and happy tears. They even picked me to read a poem!

Laura and Casey are wonderful friends and I feel humble to have shared in such a loving celebration.

I wish them many years of happiness, fun and love!

OK HW

2 comments:

  1. The officiant's name was Bhavani Metro - and I can't imagine how a name like that wouldn't stay on the tip of your tongue! ;)
    I'm so glad that you were as honored to participate as we were to have you do so - you were certainly a huge part of it being a success, Hal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laura. :)

    ReplyDelete