Monday, February 09, 2015

Zombie Response Unit - 2/8/15 - Image-a-day

While driving home Friday, I spotted this "Virginia Zombie Outbreak" vehicle in the Ocean View section of Norfolk, Va. I had seen it once before a few months ago, but failed to get a photo, so I was glad to cross paths with it again. I am a fan of eccentrics and think it's a fading quality in the American character and blame the internet and the over abundance of homogenized twenty-four television culture distracting and brainwashing the population into a dull stupor. I wonder if this is just some kid having a bit of laugh or maybe they're shooting a movie. Whatever the reason, these folks are serious with a human skull dangling from the roof rack. I for one sleep a little sounder knowing that "Unit 2" is on patrol and will be ready to take on the zombie outbreak when it happens.

OK HW

No comments:

Post a Comment