Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Image for 7-6-11 - The Speed of Life

Time is going by too fast for me right now. Once we get past the Fourth of July, it feels like a quick jump from Labor Day to Halloween and Christmas. I've been spending a lot of time on the road lately between the trips to Mississippi and Nags Head, not to mention my daily commute to work of fifty-four miles (roundtrip). Life becomes a blur at times, my own version of "Groundhog Day", wake-up-work-home-sleep-repeat. All we can do is make the time we have count for something.

OK HW

2 comments:

  1. i'm feelin' your sermon and living parallel days. Thanks so much for the last sentence. peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post to go with the picture, old son -- being back in school has slowed life down for me a bit, but I know what you mean -- the Daily Grind isn't usually something to get poetic about, at least not in a good way -- hopefully the new road I've taken now will lead to a life that is less of a grind and more a of a meaningful adventure (compared to my previous life in the kitchen) -- you've always done a better job of filling your life with meaning in the midst of the grind, so to you I say, Zehdah!

    ReplyDelete