Friday, February 04, 2011

Post #150


















My friend Robb Ritchey.

We had dinner tonight and he reluctantly allowed himself to be my "image-of-the-day" subject. The joint we dined in was a chain-restaurant place that goes for the comfortable nostalgia atmosphere that seems to appeal more and more to me the older I get. With that in mind, I gave the photo a sepia tone treatment just for fun.

Robb and I have been friends from nearly fourteen years now. He's the rare breed of "work friend" that has kept in touch through the years. We've worked together in three different companies and probably will again one day. He's a solid, laid back, loyal friend that anyone would be lucky to have on their side. Salute!

OK HW

2 comments:

  1. good friends. good times. good life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed Gary. And I am glad to count you among the "good friends". We need to get some good times rolling.

    OK HW

    ReplyDelete