Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Image for Feb. 8, 2010 - Jeff Maisey

I had dinner tonight with my old friend Jeff Maisey at Cogan's Instant Art Bar in Ghent (Norfolk, Va).

Jeff and I have been friends for over twenty-five years. We've had a few adventures. Hiked in the mud and rain in cold in Scotland and in the mountains of Virginia. Run the streets of New Orleans and Cleveland. Been to a couple of NFL football games. He's got the wanderlust bad, not unlike myself. We are always planning or dreaming about the next odyssey. Tonight's topic was Germany and Prague and Amsterdam and Dublin and, and, and...


Jeff is a survivor. He's one of those lemonade guys. He got laid off from his job a couple of years ago at the bottom of the economic implode and bounced back launching his own monthly publication, VEER magazine. Full disclosure, I did the web site and do a little here and there for VEER. Jeff is expanding his empire and just last week added a new pub to his stable called "Afr-Am". Much success old boy.

OK HW

3 comments:

  1. Excellent. Cheers Gents. The Home Team is lifting a torch.
    Many Miles left to go. Be brilliant and conquer.
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get you on here some time soon Mike...

    OK HW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Stuff!!!!!!! I'll look into VEER!

    ReplyDelete