Thursday, January 27, 2011

Image for 1-26-2011























My buddy Ralf Schulze has decided to join me on the post-a-day challenge! (Ralf's Blog - Aardvark Farms) I've known Ralf for twenty three years, maybe more. We met through our underground comix and have stayed in touch on and off through the years. The photo is of a bronze sculpture that Ralf did a long time ago. It now lives in my home office, keeping company with some my tiki mugs. Ralf is still doing some cool comix art and recently has also been expanding into the world of animation and video (Ralf's Youtube Channel). Check out his stuff.

OK HW

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Thanks for posting this. I forgot all about that sculpture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading your dailies.
    peace.

    ReplyDelete