Monday, February 20, 2006

Crypto-Hack




I got a soft spot for crypto-related stuff. I'd like to believe in Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster and UFOs, makes the world a more interesting place. From time to time, I'll surf up a few favorite sites just to see what new weirdness is floating around. One of those sites was "Crypto-blog", a blogger site coming out of North Carolina that gathered some of the more interesting tidbits on Bigfoot and the rest. The last time I visited ole' CB, I noticed it was taken over by someone new, someone who wasn't interested in lake monsters and such. I didn't think much of it, sites, particularly blogs come and go all the time, so I clicked on the next link and moved on. Until today when I got an e-mail from Jeff, the creator of the Crypto-blog, letting me know he'd been hacked! Ouch. He's working on getting the site rolling again soon and I'll be sure to post an update. Hang in there Jeff.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hal

    Didn't realise you are a crypto man too! Another shared interest!

    Glad to see the blogging is back!

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hail to the blogging! Yeah, we need to mount our own Nessie hunt next time I'm in the UK.

    OK HW

    ReplyDelete